13:30 London, United Kingdom, 11th November 2022.
The most influential blockchain and crypto event in Europe returns to Barcelona in February, in an event that will see more than 3000 guests convene at the Hyatt Regency hotel — bringing together startups, investors, developers, as well as industry experts.
The world’s media will also be in attendance at ECB23, which will run between the 15-17th of February.
Go directly to
EBC returns to BCN
After holding seven highly successful conventions, the number of guests for ECB23 Barcelona will see it eclispse their previous record high, and will in fact be their largest edition to date. The three-day event will feature more than 200 outstanding industry experts across panels, keynote speeches, workshops, and fireside chats.
Some of the sector specialists you can expect to find at February’s event include:
- Tim Grant, Head of EMEA, Galaxy Digital
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, AAVE
- Emma Lovett, Markets DLT, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of emerging technology, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani, NFT Engineering Manager, Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets, Linklaters
- Marc Schaumburg, Executive Producer, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Teana Baker-Taylor, VP, Policy & Regulatory Strategy, UK/EU, Circle
- Matus Steis, Token Design Lead, Outlier Ventures
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Lead, BBVA
- Nadia Filali, Head of Blockchain Programs, Caisse des Depots
- Coty de Monteverde, Blockchain Center of Excellence Director, Banco Santander
- Emma Landriault, Blockchain & Digital Asset Product Lead, Scotiabank
- Laurent Marochini, Head of Innovation, Société Générale Securities Services
- Chia Jeng Yang, Investor, Pantera Capital
Network with the space’s biggest players
Victoria Gago, founder of the European Blockchain Convention said, “After selling out tickets and sponsorships two weeks before EBC22, we are delighted to be back in the city for an even bigger and better event”.
“EBC23 will be held across 3 stages with more than 100 sessions on institutional crypto adoption, crypto investing for institutions, DeFi, crypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenization, issuance of digital assets, regulation, building web3, custody & wallets, metaverse & gaming, among others.”
”EBC23 will have a 2.000 sqm exhibition area, where attendees will network with the biggest players in the space. After sundown, visitors will roll up their sleeves and network, accompanied by a DJ and some drinks”, Victoria said.
About the European Blockchain Convention
The European Blockchain Convention is regarded by many in the Web3, blockchain, and crypto industries to the most influential event of its type in Europe. It is a gathering of entrepreneurs, investors, developers, and corporate representatives.
Covered by the world’s media, EBC was created in 2018 in Barcleona with a mission to both connect as well as inform and educate the global blockchain community. To discover more information and purchase your tickets visit: https://eblockchainconvention.com/
You can use the code CRYPTOLISTS25 to unlock a 25% discount on all types of passes.