X

Mia from Baltimore

Signed up at Bet Solino Casino 10 minutes ago.

» Try Bet Solino Casino too
Do not show again

Titan Swap (TITAN) Review (8.83/10⭐)

Click to see screenshots
This cryptocurrency is meant to power the Titan Swap ecosystem, and this will make it possible for people from all countries to trade different digital assets without having to complete KYC procedures. It will help with the governance of the network and will compete with tokens like UNISWAP and SUSHISWAP.

8.83 rating

Visitor Consensus on Titan Swap Today
Positive: 53.13%Negative: 46.87%
What's your view on Titan Swap today?
 
›› Buy/Sell Titan Swap here

 

Titan Swap is an ERC-20 token that works on the Ethereum blockchain. The coin is used for governance on the Titan Swap ecosystem, a financial centre that provides liquidity solutions for various digital asset categories. The coin has a comprehensive white paper and is completely decentralized; the creators of the token don’t have excessive power over the coin or the network.

 

A Bit About Titan Swap

This project was developed by the Titan Foundation, which is made up of experts in cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance. The biggest contributors to the project were Dzhyhir Anton, Morozova Ksenia, and Yevheniia Sahaidak. A key priority of this cryptocurrency is decentralization, and that is why the creators of the token don’t have an unfair advantage over other token holders.

Titan Swap is the native coin of a decentralized DEX, offering cross-chain token swaps and automated liqudity mining.CryptoLists.com
 

The maximum supply of this altcoin is 1 billion, and 90% of these were allocated to liquidity mining. The other 10% was set aside for investors and shareholders. The coin hasn’t been able to rise to the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap, but it has been growing rapidly. With a market cap of more than $250 million, the coin is a relatively safe investment.

 

Utility of Titan Swap?

As an owner of this token, you will gain governance rights in the Titan DAO and will be able to play a role in determining the future of the Titan ecosystem. With this power, holders can decide whether to increase or decrease the pool fee of the network, depending on the volatility of the trade. Holders of the coin can also vote to increase or decrease the speed of liquidity mining to release the token. You will also vote for the minimum collateral requirements to become a brokerage.

The coin also creates an incentive for holders to become liquidity providers. In addition to the rewards offered for providing liquidity, holders of the token will also earn revenue from the trading fees.

Titan Swap Price details

ERC20 Contract address: 0x3A8cCCB969a61532d1E6005e2CE12C200caeCe87
›› Details & Tokenomics
 

Advantages of Titan Swap

+ TitanSwap native coin powers a decentralized exchange.
+ TitanSwap is cross-chain.
+ Since TitanSwap is fully decentralized, the coin can’t be sabotaged easily.
+ The coin has a complete and comprehensive white paper.
+ Owners of TitanSwap token will enjoy governance rights.
 

Disadvantages

- The TitanSwap coin has to compete with similar coins like UNISWAP.
- TitanSwap is relatively new, so there’s a lot of uncertainty about it.
- Like other tokens, it has historically been a volatile asset.
- You can’t buy TitanSwap on major crypto exchanges.
- This coin can be slow to transfer.
 

Costs

▪ Rated at 9/10

Titan Swap token was created as an ERC-20, which means its gas fees have to be paid using ETH. These fees will vary depending on the state of the network, but they average at about $20. You should note that the Titan Swap ecosystem also charges a transfer fee, and this is used to compensate people who help to build the network. To help lower the gas fees, the network offers layer 2 support on the Ethereum network.

 

Reputation and Buzz

▪ Reputation rated at 9/10
▪ Buzz rated at 8/10

Titan Swap isn’t one of the top cryptocurrencies, but it still has a strong and enthusiastic community. A key reason for the support of the project is that it makes it easier for people to trade different tokens without having to complete KYC procedures. On Twitter, the official page of the token has more than 45,000 followers. The company is still building its communities on platforms such as Reddit.

 

FAQ

Who created this cryptocurrency?

This altcoin was developed by the Titan Foundation, and the CEO/CTO of the company is Dzhyhir Anton. Dzhyhir has founded several blockchains and is a major maintainer of the Ethereum and Cosmos Network. Other key contributors to the company are Morozova Ksenia and Yevheniia Sahaidak.

Where can I buy these tokens?

Unfortunately, many major centralized crypto exchanges haven’t listed this token. You can buy it on Huobi Global, Hotbit, KuCoin, Coin Tiger, and Bithumb. Many decentralized crypto exchanges also allow people to trade the token.

Which crypto wallets can I use to store this coin?

You can store this token in many popular crypto wallets, and these include MetaMask, Atomic Wallet, Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Trezor, and My Ether Wallet. You can simply use any good wallet for ERC-20 tokens.

What is the total supply of this altcoin?

The total supply of the Titan Swap token is 1 billion, and 90% of the available coins have been set aside for liquidity mining. The other 10% was distributed to investors and shareholders.

Which blockchain does this token use?

This cryptocurrency uses the Ethereum blockchain. To lower gas fees and improve the efficiency of the network, the developers of the token added support for layer 2 solutions.

›› Trade Titan Swap here›› Buy/Sell Titan Swap here

Screenshots from Titan Swap

Click for larger image
 

More sites where to buy/sell/trade Titan Swap

Below you can see some other platforms, exchanges and/or brokers where you can buy, sell or trade this token. Click on the logo to read our review.
TITAN/USDT
 

Titan Swap details and tokenomics

Titan Swap Ticker: TITAN
ERC20 Contract address: 0x3A8cCCB969a61532d1E6005e2CE12C200caeCe87
Type of crypto: ethereum-token
Launch/ICO Date: September 24, 2020
Date for the end of ICO: October 4, 2020
Circulating supply: 53,404,160
Max supply: 10,000,000,000
Resources & Social media
 

Other tokens or coins to check out

Since you are interested in Titan Swap, you may also want to check out the coin(s) or token(s) below?
New Casino Reviews
New Crypto Casinos
Best Crypto Casinos
Recent Crypto Sites
Recent Crypto Coins
Keep up to date with
 

Our Newsletter

Sign up to our newsletter to get the
latest crypto news, new casinos,
bonus offers and other exciting
exclusives.
* indicates required
CryptoLists.com
Copyright © 2019-2022, by Crypto Lists Ltd (CryptoLists.com). Company name: Crypto Lists Limited. Address: 5 Upper Montagu Street, LONDON W1H 2AG, England.
Jump to top