This digital currency is based on the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC-20 compliant. Since it offers many benefits to users of Huobi Global, the cryptocurrency has become popular and has been rising in value. The company behind the coin allocates 20% of the profits to buy back the token. This way, its price is able to remain relatively stable. With the launch of the token, more people were incentivized to stay loyal to Huobi Global as they could get exclusive advantages from owning the token.
A Bit About Huobi Token
Huobi token was created by Leon Li, a long-time proponent of Bitcoin. The crypto exchange was meant to make Bitcoin and other digital assets more accessible to the public, and the launch of Huobi Token helps the company achieve this goal. This is because it gives traders discounts on the purchase of cryptocurrencies at Huobi Global.
Be part of the Huobi ecosystem with the powerful HT token and get lower trading fees as part of owning it.CryptoLists.com
The launch of this token started in early 2018, and the company started by allocating the coins to VIP users of Huobi Exchange. Regular traders could also buy the token at a certain price. The maximum supply of this token is 500 million, and 60% of these were allocated to users of the crypto exchange after the launch. The other 40% were held in reserve.
Utility of Huobi Token?
One of the key uses of Huobi Token is to gain loyalty benefits on the crypto exchange. The token allows loyal members to take advantage of discounts when trading on the website. If you want to trade the wide range of cryptocurrencies available at Huobi Global, you will find it necessary to purchase this token.
This token is also used to confer voting rights in the Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange (HADAX). With these rights, holders of the tokens can influence the development and growth of the wider Huobi ecosystem.
Huobi Token Price detailsETH Contract address: 0x6f259637dcd74c767781e37bc6133cd6a68aa161
›› Details & Tokenomics
Advantages of Huobi Token+ The company buys back the tokens regularly, thus regulating its price.
+ You can use your holdings to vote on ecosystem issues.
+ As an ERC-20 token, it is extremely secure.
+ Huobi Token will give you access to some trading discounts.
+ It is available on many crypto exchanges.
Disadvantages- It has a narrow approach that can limit its growth.
- The HT token has high transfer fees.
- You can’t mine or stake the token.
- The token can’t be used with smart contracts.
- Not much information available about the token on the official Huobi site.
Costs▪ Rated at 7/10
As an ERC-20 token, this cryptocurrency has to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. Its transfer fees can be very high, averaging around $20. This may go up or down significantly, depending on the network demand.
Reputation and Buzz▪ Reputation rated at 7/10
▪ Buzz rated at 7/10
Huobi Global is one of the top crypto exchanges, and it is especially popular outside the USA. Traders appreciate its low trading fees and the wide variety of cryptocurrencies featured on the site. Its Twitter account has more than 1.2 million followers. You can keep up with discussions about the company and its token on this platform.
Some of the developers involved in Huobi Token▪ Rated at 8/10
The logos below represent some of the developers who have been involved in Huobi Token. Check out the developer about page, by clicking the logo. There you can see what coins they have developed and at what exchanges, brokers and trading platforms their coins are available.
Who created Huobi Token?
Leon Li and Jun Du created this altcoin. Leon has been a major proponent of Bitcoin since 2011, and he graduated from Tsinghua University in the Department of Automation. Jun Du has co-founded many companies, including AToken and Chainup.
How many HT tokens are currently in circulation?
The maximum supply of Huobi Token is 500 million. During the Initial Exchange Offering in 2018, the company gave out 60% of the tokens and retained the other 40% in its reserves. According to Coin Market Cap, the current circulating supply is a little over 154 million.
Which wallets can I use to store my HT coins?
You can store these tokens in any ERC20-compatible wallet. The best ones are Atomic Wallet, Ledger Nano X, Ledger Nano S, Keep Key, My Ether Wallet, Meta Mask, and Mist Wallet. Make sure you pick a wallet with a user-friendly interface and one that is compatible with your device.
Where can I buy HT coin?
You can purchase this token on various crypto exchanges, including Huobi Global, Gate.io, FTX, Binance, LBank, Probit Global, HitBTC, MEXC, and XT.COM. You should note that many exchanges won’t allow you to buy HT coins with fiat currencies.
What is the purpose of Huobi Token?
This cryptocurrency is meant to give traders at Huobi Global discounts on their trading fees. Holders of the token also have governance rights on the network and can influence the growth of the ecosystem.
History of Huobi Token
January 2018 The coin is launched on the Huobi ecosystem by its creators Leon Li and Jun Du.
Because the Chinese government banned initial coin offerings (ICOs) and crypto trading in in 2017, Huobi could not hold a sale for HT.
May 2021 The current all-time high for HT of $40 is reached.
Read more on U.Today https://u.today/huobi-token-ht-surprises-again-after-going-130-against-bitcoin
October 2022 The coin surprises many by gaining 130% against Bitcoin.
Screenshots from Huobi Token
Related crypto site? Learn more about HuobiHT is a utility token for the exchange Huobi, so it's worth reading more about the company behind below.
Huobi has grown to establish itself as one of the biggest crypto exchanges globally and offers ICOs and several digital assets such as altcoins, and stablecoins including its own USD-backed Stablecoin, HUSD which Crypto Lists ranks by performance and popularity. The crypto exchange facilitates users to buy, sell, stake, and lend a variety of cryptocurrencies that experienced crypto traders and beginner enthusiasts engage in. Huobi is known for providing deep liquidity with popular crypto trading pairs such as BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT. The Huobi exchange offers a friendly user interface available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android with a SmartChain analysis feature and research service to provide users insights on the various Blockchain assets and indicators. The exchange facilitates limit orders, market orders, stop-limit orders, and flash trades. As a leading digital asset exchange, Huobi has a User Protection fund that is an insurance policy to cover unforeseen events affecting users' wallets. Not many other crypto exchanges offer such insurances. Try Huobi today and get the insurance added for free!...
›› Read our full Huobi review here or more directly at their website here.
Huobi is a global crypto exchange with Chinese founders, with lots of instruments and low transactions costs.
›› Sign up at Huobi here